Mike Ruth School Superintendent
Miller School Web Site
Our mission as a learning community is to prepare our students for the future by engaging them in their academic, artistic, physical, and social development.
1) 90% of our students in grades 3-8 and 11 will be proficient or advanced
in the area of reading and math for 2012.
2) The subgroup of students with disabilities will improve 10% proficient
and advanced in grades 3-8 and 11 in the area of reading and math.
3) 50% of the ELL subgroup of students will be proficient or advanced in
reading and math.
4) 100% of our students will graduate in 2012.
5) 100% of our certified staff will be highly qualified.
6) 95% of our 7-12 students will be eligible for extra-curricular activities
7) By 2012-2013, we will implement a tutoring program at the elementary.
8) The MAHB (Miller Area Health Board) will continue to promote health and
wellness within our school community.
9) We will continue to contact our stakeholders throughout the year
regarding school information.
10) On an annual basis, all Miller schools will practice lockdown and
11) By 2012-2013, we will implement a Kinderstart program in the Miller